How do I qualify for this offer?
You must purchase a brand new, unused HP Slate7 from an authorised participating retailer between 1st August 2013 and 31st August 2013.
From which retailers can I purchase the Slate7?
You can purchase the Slate7 from any one of HP’s key retail partners including Amazon, Argos, ASDA, Currys/PC World, Harvey Norman, HP Store, Power City, QVC, Sainsbury’s, Shop Direct Group, Soundstore, Staples and Tesco.
How do I apply for my £20/€25 cashback?
You can visit the site (www.hpslate7rewards.com), where you can print off an application form. Complete the form, attach your original receipt and post it to HP Slate7 Cashback Offer, Freepost RTEX-SBTK-HCZB, TLC Marketing, PO BOX 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. 28 days after your purchase date we will begin to validate your application.
What is the cooling-off period?
There is a 28 day cooling-off period after you’ve made your purchase. You can make your claim within this period but it will not be processed until the 28 days has passed.
When does the offer close?
You must ensure we have received your application form and supporting documents within 42 days of your original purchase.
How will I receive payment?
You will receive your £20/€25 payment through a bank transfer. It will appear as TLC Marketing on your statement.
How long will I have to wait before I receive my £20/€25 cashback?
Your application will need to be validated so please allow 14 days after your cooling-off period for your £20/€25 transfer to be made.
Will I get my receipt back?
Yes, we will return this along with a letter confirming your status and date you will receive payment.
Who can I call if I don’t receive my payment?
Please allow 14 days after your cooling off period for your payment to be made, but should you not receive it within this time please call our Customer Services team on 0871 223 1112 (UK only). Lines are open 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. Calls cost no more than 10p per minute from BT landlines. Other network charges may vary. Irish customers please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I want to change the account into which the money is being paid?
Unfortunately, once you have sent us your application form, we are unable to make a payment to anything other than the account you have stated on the form.
I am an HP customer in the Republic of Ireland. What’s the cashback value for me?
Qualifying customers will be able to claim €25 through the offer.
How can Irish customers contact the Customer Services team?
The simplest way for customers in the Republic of Ireland to contact the team with any queries is to send an e-mail to email@example.com
HP Slate 7 - £20/€25 Cashback (the “Promotion”)
These Terms and Conditions govern the Promotion. The Promotion is promoted by Hewlett-Packard Limited, Amen Corner, Cain Road, Bracknell, RG12 1HN (“HP”).
Conditions of Entry
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- The Promotion is open to UK, Isle of Man and ROI residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of HP, their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- You can claim £20/€25 cashback (the “cashback”) when you purchase a Slate7 tablet (“Qualifying Product”) from a participating retailer between 1st and 31st August 2013 (the “Promotional Period”). Participating retailers include: Amazon, Argos, ASDA, Currys/PC World, Harvey Norman, HP Store, Power City, QVC, Sainsbury’s, Shop Direct Group, Soundstore, Staples and Tesco. Retailers may be subject to change.
- To enter the Promotion you must complete a Claim Form which is available at www.hpslate7rewards.com and send the Claim Form with the original proof of purchase (till receipt) to HP Slate7 Cashback Offer, Freepost RTEX-SBTK-HCZB, TLC Marketing, PO BOX 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. The Claim Form must be received at the promotional address within 6 weeks of purchase and in no event later than 11th February 2014. To be valid, the Claim Form must be completed in full with your name, address, bank details and the serial number from the Qualifying Product which can be found on the side of the tablet.
- There is a mandatory 28 day cooling-off period following the date of purchase. You may make a claim within this period but it will not be processed until this period has been completed. You must make your claim within 14 days following the end of the cooling-off period, no more than 6 weeks following your purchase.
- Customers may claim once for each Slate7 purchased.
- HP will endeavour to pay the cashback via BACS to the bank account details supplied on the Claim Form within 14 days of receipt of the valid Claim Form.
- Only complete claims will be accepted. HP accepts no responsibility for any claims that are lost, incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach it by the end of the Promotional Period for any reason. Proof of sending or posting is not proof of receipt. Failure to provide all of the necessary documentation will invalidate your claim. The cashback will only be paid upon HP’s satisfaction that you have fully complied with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is valid at all participating stores. HP is not responsible for any cost associated with your acceptance of the cashback. Where the cashback constitutes a taxable benefit, all tax liability lies with you.
- All Claim Forms must be submitted by the end user customer only. Retailers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
- If a qualifying product is returned, no claim may be made for the cashback and any cashback that has already been paid to you must be fully paid back to HP within 30 days.
- This Promotion is subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis.
- HP reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants and check their identity. HP also reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible claims and to audit all cashback requests to ensure that these Terms and Conditions have been met.
- All documentation submitted for this Promotion becomes the property of HP and will not be returned other than the till receipt which will be returned to you.
- HP and its agents reserve the right to offer a substitute reward of equal or greater value.
- The Promotion will not be open to you if you:
- are under 18 years old;
- reside outside of the UK or ROI;
- have not purchased a qualifying product from a participating retailer during the Promotion Period;
- have not completed the official Claim Form correctly;
- have not supplied a copy of a valid, legible proof of purchase;
- have not submitted the Claim Form and the subsequent request form within 6 weeks of purchase; and/or
- have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by HP in its sole discretion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, HP excludes its liability for any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense of any nature howsoever suffered by you, pursuant to this Promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude HP’s liability for death or personal injury caused by HP’s own negligence or any other liability that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded.
- In the event of false or erroneous claims submitted by you, or overpayments made by HP and subject to HP serving not less than 28 days prior written notice, you shall repay or reimburse any such false, erroneous or overpayments and you shall indemnify HP from any liability, claims, damages and tax liabilities arising in such circumstances.
- The decision of HP will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd., PO Box 468, Swansea, SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this Promotion should be directed to this address marked ‘HP Cashback Slate7 Offer’.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.